Jeux similaires

X Factor USA's Kelly Rowland confirms engagement to Tim Witherspoon

mercredi 18 décembre 2013

X Factor USA's Kelly Rowland confirms engagement to Tim Witherspoon


Speaking on The Queen Latifah Show, the singer showed off her diamond ring and revealed fiancé Tim Witherspoon initially proposed on Skype while she was in Bulgaria.

iHeartRadio Music Festival, Las Vegas, America - 20 Sep 2013
Kelly Rowland
20 Sep 2013
© REX/Broadimage
The singer confirms engagement to manager Tim Witherspoon

"He put a ring on it," Rowland joked. "He asked me first on Skype. And I was like, 'We're so far away from each other'."

The former Destiny's Child singer was seen sporting a diamond ring on her fourth finger in an Instagram video last month, sparking engagement rumours.

"I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other," she explained. "And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes. I was like, 'I got my best friend to ride through life with'. He really is my best friend."

The X Factor USA judge admitted that the pair have been dating "for years" but had tried to keep their relationship private.

"It's been a while. We've kept it very, very low - for years, to be completely honest."

Watch Kelly Rowland's music video for 'Dirty Laundry' below:



Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a538755/x-factor-usas-kelly-rowland-confirms-engagement-to-tim-witherspoon.html#ixzz2nliFi5UK 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire